iPhonelocator device goes into debug mode on iOS app

Good afternoon,
I’ve got some PLEG logic set up to turn off polling when I’m at home, and then turn it on again when an exterior door is open. I do this by set the polling to 0 and muting the device. This greatly reduces my API calls. One issue I’ve run into, is that doing this turns debug_on to the on state on my iPhone. Through a browser, it shows “Undebug” set to off. For devices that aren’t set to debug_on on the app, they also show “Undebug” set to off through the browser.
Is this a known issue? Very confusing.

I’m assuming in debug mode it’s creating more log entries, which can eat up processes in Vera. Unless I specifically want logs, I don’t want to put it into debug mode.

To turn off polling, I use Lua code in the PLEGs:

luup.variable_set(“urn:upnp-org:serviceId:IPhoneLocator1”, “PollingBase”,0, 274)
luup.variable_set(“urn:upnp-org:serviceId:IPhoneLocator1”, “Muted”,1, 274)
return true

To turn it back on:

luup.variable_set(“urn:upnp-org:serviceId:IPhoneLocator1”, “PollingBase”,180, 274)
luup.variable_set(“urn:upnp-org:serviceId:IPhoneLocator1”, “Muted”,0, 274)
luup.variable_set(“urn:upnp-org:serviceId:IPhoneLocator1”, “ForceRefresh”, 274)
return true

The label is either debug for debug on. And this undebug for debug off. You can control the mode with the upon action and check the actual value in the device variable DEBUG.
I have never seen debug being switched on without the user requesting it on one of the iPhone locator devices.

The label on the iOS apps are confusing , I need to check if the iOS app would do something strange . I do not use it , altui works for me as a iPhone user interface