IRIS keypad 3405-L now supported - How do I sound its chime based on a door sensor changing state?

Now that the IRIS V2 3405-L keypad is supported via the latest firmware, I would like to implement the chime from the keypad anytime a door is opened / closed as used to happen with IRIS. Has anyone figured out how to make this happen? I’m guessing I must program this feature based on the changed state of the door sensors but I have no idea how to do this. (Go easy on me, I’m brand new to Vera so will require step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish this.) From what I see so far, I am liking Vera and am looking forward to learning to program it to perform all sorts of things!

Also, every time the PIN is entered on the keypad, I receive an alert on my iPhone. Apparently it is not coming via the notifications section of the keypad device - I cannot figure out where it is coming from and I wish to disable it. Any help on this too would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Brian

I’m in the same boat as the original post. I’m wanting to have some kind of a chime anytime the door is open. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Get a dome chime and set it up in vera …Those work great…

I have a dome chime siren on order from Amazon but they’re backordered till the 3rd. I’ll give it a shot but was hoping that the Hub would be able to do a chime if a door is opened.