Is the portal down

Any one else having problems logging onto their system. Says controller offline, but can access by the IP.
Web site does not show an outage.

[quote=“kbhenze, post:1, topic:200503”]Any one else having problems logging onto their system. Says controller offline, but can access by the IP.
Web site does not show an outage.[/quote]

Working for me (three controllers available).

Thanks

Hello kbhenze,

Please note that we have created a trouble ticket for you. When you have time, please reply.

Thank you and Have a nice day

Thanks working now

I have to report the same problem with my system.

home.getvera.com says “Controller offline”. However, when I use remote desktop to connect to computer in my home network, I can connect to the controller by local IP and it reports that internet connection is OK. What is wrong and what can be done to fix it? Thank you.

Regards, Tim

I also had the same problem with the portal and app yesterday. I am remote so could not try the direct connection. It came back online after about 20 hours and is working now.

Follow up on the above problem.

Overnight controller lost internet connection despite no problems with any other devices on the local net. As I had a remote desktop connection to a local computer, I was able to connect to controller by local IP and restart it. After restart controller got connected to the internet and to the server. So, it looks OK now.

Regards, Tim

Keep going… :frowning:

The same problem again: portal says “controller offline”. Home network is fine and connected to internet. Controller is available by local IP. “Net and Wi-fi settings” says “Internet access is ok”

Regards, Tim

home.getvera.come says the controller is offline?

Yes, home.getvera.come says the controller is offline while controller itself says “Internet access is ok.”

My controller is still online :slight_smile: I have had no problems since it reconnected after a 20 hour outage.

I experience login issues:

can login but then

Session Expired

Your session is terminated because your login has expired. You will be logged out in about 5 minutes.

You can skip waiting these 5 minutes and click the ‘Logout’ button in the menu.