Is upgrade server down?

I tried to upgrade for the last few days and every time there is a problem with downloading the file.

Vera Plus 1.7.3918

According to this, yes: https://status.getvera.com/

Can we please get an update on this issue from the support team?

This issue was first reported back on 11/16 and still hasn’t been resolved. I am waiting to do a controller migration until I am able to update FW on the new controller. When I submitted a support ticket I was simply directed to the entry on the status site, no additional information was offered.

[quote=“shward1, post:3, topic:200119”]Can we please get an update on this issue from the support team?

This issue was first reported back on 11/16 and still hasn’t been resolved. I am waiting to do a controller migration until I am able to update FW on the new controller. When I submitted a support ticket I was simply directed to the entry on the status site, no additional information was offered.[/quote]

The support team was able to connect remotely and update my new Vera Plus with the latest FW version. I did the migration earlier today and all went well. I really appreciate the support team’s efforts!