IVERA

I cannot get my Iphone 5S and IPAD to to remotely control my door lock . I have a Mi Case Verde Lite.
On the Iphone screen once I login in it shows my device with two GREEN Arrows pointing at each other but with a Red dot in the center. It was working yesterday for a tad bit then stopped all together.

I can control the lock/unlock from my PC on the Mi CASA Website.

What could be the issue?

[quote=“briandaniella, post:1, topic:177730”]I cannot get my Iphone 5S and IPAD to to remotely control my door lock . I have a Mi Case Verde Lite.
On the Iphone screen once I login in it shows my device with two GREEN Arrows pointing at each other but with a Red dot in the center. It was working yesterday for a tad bit then stopped all together.

What could be the issue?[/quote] Sorry correction the app that i am trying to access the lock on my Iphone is Vera Mobile.

ignore - fixed - was plugged into a switched outlet…idiot here

[quote=“briandaniella, post:2, topic:177730”][quote=“briandaniella, post:1, topic:177730”]I cannot get my Iphone 5S and IPAD to to remotely control my door lock . I have a Mi Case Verde Lite.

What could be the issue?[/quote] Sorry correction the app that i am trying to access the lock on my Iphone is Vera Mobile.[/quote]

The red dot between the two arrows means that either the phone is not connected to the internet or more likely, the controller at home is not connected. Have you tried the app while your phone is connected to your network at home?