Jasco/GE switch dilemma using PLEG

Hello all. I just converted my trusted old Vera 3 to a Vera Plus.

Here’s the dilemma:

• I have Jasco/GE dimmer digital switches.
  • If you just hold the paddle down it dims down to 1% but doesn’t actually go off
  • I am trying to make the system see that if any of the dimmers go below 4% that they should shut off and set the last load to XX so that the next time you turn the light on it it turns on to that %.

I had this working before by doing the following:

• Create a virtual switch in vera for let’s say “Dining Light” so “Dining Light VS”

• I go into PLEG and create a Logic input:

• Property Name: PD1
    • Comment: Dining LIght
    • Property: LoadLevelStatus
  • I go into Conditions and create:

• Condition Name: CD1
    • Comment: Dining Light
    • Code: PD1 > 0 AND PD1 < 5
  • I go into Logic Actions and:

• Choose CD1
    • Comment: Dining Light
    • Immediate selected
    • Select Device to Add to Current Interval: Dining Light VS
    • Action: Set target
    • New Target Value: 1

Then over in scenes in Vera I create a scene that says whenever the Dining Light VS is turned on, turn off the Dining Light (device) and the Dining Light VS

I then add the LUA code: luup.variable_set(“urn:upnp-org:serviceId:Dimming1”,“LoadLevelLast”,“65”,20) Where 20 is the device ID and 65 is what I want the LoadLevelLast to be set at.

I’ve done this before and it worked fine. I even wrote down all the steps. But for some reason it’s end result is that it does turn off the light at 4% or lower, it does set the LastLoadStatus to 65%. But when I go to turn the light back on it goes to 4% and turns off again… It’s as if the act of the dimmer increasing hits that 4% mark and PLEG instantly sees that and shuts it off again. It’s in a death loop and it looks like the switch is broken.

Anyone have any ideas? I’ve tried setting a delay for the PLEG to run but that didn’t help.