Just got a "Test" push message on my mobile - What's up with that?

I just got the following on my mobile from Vera:

I am not testing anything and no scenes or anything triggering something should go on at the moment.

1 Like

I got the same at that time and was unable to logon to my VerPlus for a few minutes after that (incorrect username/password) but it is working now.

Me too, exactly the same

Same here, did someone forget some debug code in the FW? :wink:

Testing in production are we :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got one too, have a Vera lite. It had signed me out. No action trigger and no logs to indicate that the hub sent it.

Hello, everyone

Some of you recently received a “Test” push notification from us that was triggered inadvertently. We apologize for any confusion and want to let you know that there was no additional impact to your systems resulting from this message.

The reason this occurred is because we were investigating the recently reported issues related to the push notifications on the Android app, and a test notification was accidentally sent before the team finished moving over to a test environment.

The logout is likely a result of the app update that was pushed earlier this week, not the test notification.

We apologize again for the inconvenience. As always, please feel free to drop us a line if there’s anything we can help with.

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification, I was starting to get rather anxious about someone having hacked into either my phone or my hub.