Landing Page

Hi – I’m wondering how the weather on the landing page is determined? Just curious. I’m in California and I get weather for Virginia :wink:

It would also be nice if possible to add some custom widgets and buttons to the landing page.

Regards
-Ted

[quote=“tedp, post:1, topic:191903”]Hi – I’m wondering how the weather on the landing page is determined? Just curious. I’m in California and I get weather for Virginia :wink:

It would also be nice if possible to add some custom widgets and buttons to the landing page.

Regards
-Ted[/quote]
Click on the widget , brings you to their web site, set your town, it ll set a cookie and remember it
Next time you open Altui it should show the same location
Repeat this procedure on each of your client devices as this is a client based setting

Yes I need some work on that page sometime in the future. I am also looking for a Svg based gauge that would not require to load many js libraries. I load quite a bit already

Having a problem with changing the location. I go to the website but don’t see where to change the location. Using Chrome and IE to try. Any Ideas?

My Bad
Misc/Options/Weather Widget Control/configure