?Let me talk to Vera Concierge? command not working anymore

Hi guys,

Suddenly I can?t issue the command ?Let me talk to Vera Concierge? anymore. Anyone else having this problem?

I don?t get any error or other feedback.

All connections seem OK. Other commands work, like ?turn on living room lights?. Running a scene doesn?t work either.

I?ve tried relinking google assistant.

I am also curious what functionality still works with Google Home, I just got a Vera Plus and from what I understand there are two levels of integration - the home automation (more native) one and the “skill” one and supposedly only the “skill” one is down…is this correct? If so, what still works?

Anyone?

Both are working for me. I had it up and running before VC was recognized by google with its official blessing. With the removal by google I have had not change in functionality. I can’t explain it.

Since Google unpublished the Google Concierge agent, I can no longer say “OK Google I want to talk to my Vera Concierge”

So that part of it no longer works.

However the more native Home Control integration in the Google Home app does still work for me.

But for a new user I was trying to setup on a GH device, I was able to link the Vera Concierge Home Control service OK, but it then doesn’t pull in any Vera devices or scenes in to the Home Control area of the Home app.

So if you are trying to set it up for the first time now that might not work either.

I don’t know why its taking so long for Google to fix this? Its been weeks now and its still not resolved.

Recently (last two weeks) it’s been my fault … I have been unavailable to nag google and work (nag) their testers.
I will get back to it next week.

Thanks for the update Richard, I hope you can sort them out at Google !!

Thanks a lot for the info!

I got (at least) the home control integration working last night, so now for the devices supported by home control it works beautifully, I can say “Hey Google, turn off the floor lamp”.

The “Let me talk to Vera Concierge” part is less of interest to me at the moment, but after reading these comments I’ll have a look tonight to see if it works, since I also added it as a “skill” in the Explore area of Google Assistant.

I want to get the
OK Google Talk to Vera Concierge

working again … it has more capability for devices not supported by Google’s “Home Control” devices.

Did google KILL VC?

Everything used to work until a few days ago…now nothing works.

Mine is still working OK. The Home Control service. But not the ask VC part.

Any update on this, Richard? I miss being able to control all my devices.