Leviton Switches/Plugs Node Reports is busy

How many people have Leviton Switches and Plugs and have the dreaded "Sorry, the node reports its busy. Please try again later."

Just wondering how people deal with this? This error has been going on for years, and as for tech support I have heard I think 3 different reasons why this is happening and are all different reasons.
Even one tech saying do not worry about it, it does not mean anything. To another one saying you have to reinstall the switch and it will go away. Wiped out my entire system and started from scratch and it still is happening. Go figure. Must be Leviton’s problem.

Anyone else have this problem, where the only cure for it to go away is to reload LUA? Do other home automation devices have the same error with Leviton switches?

Wondering if the time to jump ship is near.

I have this problem as well (on 4414) but it doesn’t seem to really do anything detrimental to my system. Everything works.

I am seeing this occasionally too. It no longer bothers me… I guess I built a resistance to useless messages…

1 Like

As far as I know it does not effect the system, but it is discouraging to see. Just that I like to have everything looking nice and neat. :slight_smile:

I complained a LONG time ago and was told things were operating as designed. Just because you are coding to a specification, doesn’t necessarily mean you have interpreted that spec correctly. And… there is always the human factor… if you want to warn me great, but do it for a few seconds. (Or give me the option to choose showing that warning for a few seconds). I have also seen that exact same warning on my old Fortrezz water valve as well.

1 Like