MIMOlite Garage Door Plugin

I have a MIMOlite using the MIMOlite Garage door plugin to open/close and monitor (contact sensor) the status of an Electric driveway/entrance gate.

It doesn’t show anything of this under Home buddy.

Is there no support currently for MIMOlite?

3rd party apps require the developer to support them in their apps. HomeBuddy would most likely need to be updated to support it. However, HomeBuddy has not been updated in over a year and I have not seen Rakstar post in some time. He has been active recently, but no updates. You may want to contact him via pm / email.

• Garrett

[quote=“garrettwp, post:2, topic:179819”]3rd party apps require the developer to support them in their apps. HomeBuddy would most likely need to be updated to support it. However, HomeBuddy has not been updated in over a year and I have not seen Rakstar post in some time. He has been active recently, but no updates. You may want to contact him via pm / email.

• Garrett[/quote]

Thanks, Seems no Andriod app is complete. Also run AutHomation but is way to clucky and same problem with this gate. It shows up as a light bulb with no update on current status.

Homewave has everything working and best layout for me on my Ipad but I use Android phones.

With my main vera on UI6 the MMS vera looks and works great compared to my other options on Andriod. I hate to downgrade I wouldn’t know what app to use.

That is why their are many choices out there. There is an app for everyone. I am the developer of AutHomation and will look into the MIMOlite plugin.

• Garrett

Garrett, I am looking into the mimolite for a gate and use your AutHomation App. Were you able to look into supporting this plugin? I have the beta version of your app, which has worked flawlessly for me.

Id like to say thank you for creating such an excellent app, it is by far my favorite and control of my system is frustrating without your app.

[quote=“garrettwp, post:4, topic:179819”]That is why their are many choices out there. There is an app for everyone. I am the developer of AutHomation and will look into the MIMOlite plugin.

• Garrett[/quote]