Missing on/off switch in chrome on android

Hello,

Whenever I log into my vera on chrome on Android (Mobile view, I guess?) I don’t see the switch for on/off I only see the slider and color option. See attached picture “hue from web android chrome”

I have attached pictures showing the same switch when viewed in the vera app or vera in a computer browser where the on/off switch is shown.

Regards
Andreas

[quote=“Alealvag, post:1, topic:199732”]Hello,

Whenever I log into my vera on chrome on Android (Mobile view, I guess?) I don’t see the switch for on/off I only see the slider and color option. See attached picture “hue from web android chrome”

I have attached pictures showing the same switch when viewed in the vera app or vera in a computer browser where the on/off switch is shown.

Regards
Andreas[/quote]

HueLight strip is a device type urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:DimmableRGBLight:1 ( so standard ) and using JSON D_DimmableRGBALTHue1.json I suppose ( so standard as well ). I do not control the displays of such devices, it is got to be something with browser or android chrome

for a better user experience, I suggest you try ALTUI. example attached

Ok, thanks for the reply!

Altui looks promising, do I loose any functionality compared to the Vera standard UI7?

Is it easy to revert back to UI7 if I try out AltUI?

Sorry for all the noob questions and for asking in probably the wrong part of the forum :slight_smile:

Regards
Andreas

[quote=“Alealvag, post:4, topic:199732”]Is it easy to revert back to UI7 if I try out AltUI?

Sorry for all the noob questions and for asking in probably the wrong part of the forum :slight_smile:

Regards
Andreas[/quote]
ALTUI co-exists with UI7. You can use either one at the same time, and there is nothing to revert.