Mode Change triggers Status Notification of all of my Alarm Zones??

Hey Richard. I hope all is well.
I have started to add more alerts into my system and noticed that now when I switch modes from home to vacation or away, I get a flood of alerts come into my device that tell me the status of almost all of my zones of my alarm system.
What would cause these notifications to initiate when going to Away or vacation modes?

Are you getting these from the Vera ALerts Plugin or from the Vera’s native alerts ?

Hey Richard, thanks for the reply.
I want to make sure I get you the information you are asking but I am confused by your question.
The notifications that flood my mobile device do originate from Vera. In the devices notification area. Then I modify these and other notifications with the text that I want verbally stated to me when the device is triggered. Here is a sample of the modification I do. “{tone:tts} alarm is armed and the den window is now open”
So I guess I am getting the alerts from Vera but changing them in Vera Alerts and sending them off to me via Vera-Alerts-Mobil.
Can you create an alert in Vera Alerts? I thought all alerts had to be created in Vera to show up in VA?
I don’t know if this will help figure this out but I have the box checked in VA / Settings called Internal Alerts and get none of these. My Vera reboots nightly and never get a notification of this.