Motion sensors

good afternoon i have motion sensors from various brands (Philio, Fibaro, and Aeotec) in all of them it happens that sometimes it appears that you are detecting movement when you are not. keeps the motion detection icon always active since the last activation. when this happens, i go to the front of the device to truly activate it and it goes back to normal.

Some motion sensors only transmit when initially sensing motion - and not when motion sensing ends. Motion sensors have a variable names AutoUntrip. I believe this defaults to 0. You may want to set this to 5 - for untripping after 5 seconds.

this only happens to me sometimes … it almost always returns to normal after the set time … but sometimes it stays with tripped 1 until it detects movement again

I have the same issue with all my z wave motion sensors and I have simply added the AutoUntrip variable and set it to 5 mins. Here is how to do that (thanks Rigapapa): Plugin: Virtual Sensor - #23 by rigpapa - General Plugin Discussion - Ezlo Community

I was currently seeing that solution. I will try