Multiple Calendars?

Is it possible to use GCAL3 with multiple calendars? I have two calendars I want to follow, “Travel” and “Automation”

Would I do this by

1. Creating mulitple JSON files:
    GCAL_Travel.json
    GCAL_Automation.json
  2. uploading these using in LUUP FILES section of Develop apps
  3. create a second instance of GCAL3
    A) Instance 1 gc_credentialFile = GCAL_Travel.json
    B) Instance 2 gc_credentialFile = GCAL_Automation.json

Hi. There are two ways. Both require two plugin instances (in your example), each with the appropriate CalendarID.

You can then do it the way you describe (using separate credential files) or if you set up the calendars to accept the same credentials then you only need one credential file. The choice is yours.

[quote=“Stuart, post:2, topic:189463”]Hi. There are two ways. Both require two plugin instances (in your example), each with the appropriate CalendarID.

You can then do it the way you describe (using separate credential files) or if you set up the calendars to accept the same credentials then you only need one credential file. The choice is yours.[/quote]

Now I understand. I can leave the JSON file as is and simply configure both calendars to accept requests from the xxx@developer.gserviceaccount.com value.

My plan is to READ ONLY the Travel Calendar and Read/Write the Automation Calendar. I travel internationally a lot so the Travel Calendar will be used to change my Vera Alerts notifications settings when I’m away so I don’t get flooded with $$$ SMS messages.The automation one I want to use to trigger certain Vera actions and to record when certain things have been done.

Thanks