Multiple Users on multiple controllers

Basically I have a Controller at my fathers house that i need access as i look after the place when they go away, and i have a controller at my house that i can control.

I can’t seem to use my Account login details: username, Password, and Email Address from my controller to set up a "other user on my fathers Controller.

Is the even possible. or do i need to create a completely new login with new email address.

Log on to (or get your father to log on) to his controller, then add you as a user to his account.

Unless that’s what you’ve tried? I’m not 100% clear from yourn description.

You might well need a new email. Depends on whether Vera expects the email to be the UID for a user or if they assign another.

C

When you go to add other user on his system, it just ask to create user. It Asks for new username email address and password.

If I type my details in from my system. It says username and email address already in use.

Is there a way I can use my account details from my system to be a user on his system

Create a completely new user with a new email address on your father’s system. I imagine that will give you access to your father’s system with user privileges. Adding your account details to your father’s system wouldn’t make sense.

Nope, guess not. Per peter, use a new email

C