Muting the device while at home without PLEG?

Trying to draw some attention with this separate thread…

Being the n00b I am with this whole stuff, I want to ask you guys…
Is PLEG the only route to go, if I want to have the device in iPhone Locator MUTED When I’m home?
Any alternatives?

Thanks again…
Joe

No really enough to go in in this description. What device are you trying to mute?
can you disarm the device when you are in Home Mode? That is doable without PLEG.

Hi Shallowearth…
Thanks for your comments…

Actually, I am referring to my iPhone, currently monitored by the iPhone Locator Plugin, and I would like to “mute” the plugin when my iPhone is detected in the home area (As defined in the plugin’s settings…), to save some battery and some calls to iCloud…

Nothing to do with “Home Mode”, nor with Arm/Disarm, as far as I can see…

Thank you for trying to help…
Ciao!

[quote=“Joe Daring, post:3, topic:199612”]Hi Shallowearth…
Thanks for your comments…

Actually, I am referring to my iPhone, currently monitored by the iPhone Locator Plugin, and I would like to “mute” the plugin when my iPhone is detected in the home area (As defined in the plugin’s settings…), to save some battery and some calls to iCloud…

Nothing to do with “Home Mode”, nor with Arm/Disarm, as far as I can see…

Thank you for trying to help…
Ciao![/quote]

Plugin sends a notification when the at home or away status changes so you can write a scene triggered by this notification and calling the mute action of the iPhone locator plugin ( use the advanced scene action editor )

You will have to find a way to unmute it of course, a scene can do it but the point would be to decide the trigger for it