My D1SC EVL-3 suddenly stopped working with Vera

Hi all,

My EVL-3 suddenly stopped working. Can anyone help me troubleshoot this please? my vera plus (UI7) and EVL-3 are on same network. I recently found out about a firmware update that broke my EVL-3, I had it set static, had to set it to DHCP, set a reservation, and change the local password.

i did all that.

I have the IP:4025 set in my vera, and all settings listed here:

I have not tried deleting and re adding, as I don’t want to have to re add to all my scenes, add zones etc back. Its been years since I’ve done that and would be total pain.

Can anyone give me ideas/tips to help me troubleshoot this please? I see my panel in vera it says ready ready, I enter pin and hit arm but it never makes it to my alarm panel.

If I login to envisalink site I can arm/disarm no issues.

Is this working again or still not?

Hi

Is the DSC working again? My has also stopped working so it sounds more like a Vera thing.

[quote=“Newzwaver, post:3, topic:198851”]Hi

Is the DSC working again? My has also stopped working so it sounds more like a Vera thing.[/quote]

My Vera/DSC/EVL3 has never stopped working.
Running Vera Version 1.7.3500

Hi

I have a Vera plus running 1.7.3831 I noticed that I no longer get updates from the DSC with I think the last update.

[quote=“Newzwaver, post:5, topic:198851”]Hi

I have a Vera plus running 1.7.3831 I noticed that I no longer get updates from the DSC with I think the last update.[/quote]

I have not updated firmware to that version. I usually wait for a few months because of problems like this.
I would call Vera and see why the last update broke your EVL interface and see if they can fix it.