Mysterious lights going on at the same time every night

Has anyone ever had lights going on at the same time every night. At 10:35 my lights go on and nothing in the logging identifies what is triggering that scene or those lights. Any ideas?

Poltergeist :o

Putin was trying to play with the lights in Trump Tower to mess with someone and must have gotten the wrong URL. ::slight_smile:

Good Grief…
@Michael, what kind of lights do you have, are they on a z-wave switch, which brand?? Or are they z-wave bulbs, or something else? There are some known bugs with z-wave bulbs coming on durring a heal. Did this behavior just start? Any changes you made recently? Give a little more info so we can help you. Thanks

I have all switches in my house with a few plug in devices. I’m unsure of the brand. (Prob. Intermatic or GE) I can find out if this is needed. I think it is a scene that is running at this time. When my door is opened after sundown and a keypad number is pressed the lights (hallway light and fan light -both on regular light switches. ). The weird thing about this as I already mentioned it, nothing is triggering this and the lights come on at 1035 pm ish. Nothing is stored in logging either. It may be running at other times of the morning but I’m not awake. I have just noticed the time since I was awake and have ignored it thinking it was something I set up awhile back and never changed. I noticed it with my Vera 2 as well. I’m just not usually awake at 1030pm to see this as a regular annoyance. However, my shift at work changed for a bit and now I’m awake at this time and find it disturbing and annoying. I could probably turn off that scene and see if it is still happening. Any ideas?

Yep, you probably need to disable scenes until you figure out which one is triggering incorrectly.