Nest Binding merged - congrats to @watou!

A big congratulations to @watou for getting his Nest Binding approved and merged into openHAB 1.7.0!

That’s two-for-two, given his efforts on getting the Ecobee Binding into openHAB.

Starting with tonight’s build, it should be available as part of the openHAB Development Build Addon’s ZIP file.

I’ve been using the ecobee binding for weeks now and have not experienced issues from what I have seen. Have not checked the logs in detail but works well.

• Garrett

Wow, thanks guys! I just now noticed this thread. I’ve added an action bundle for the Ecobee binding, currently planned for OpenHAB 1.8 but there is a build available to test (if you want to send messages to the thermostat’s display, set holds to setpoints or named comfort settings, acknowledge alerts, etc.). Here: [url=https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pcxh3uembjk1vsy/AABO98W7bltNzhtADA12mgfCa?dl=0]Dropbox - Error

I see very little chatter about the bindings, but I take that to mean it’s not giving people problems. :slight_smile: The recent integration from my.openhab.org to IFTTT is a nice addition.