New 7.0.27 firmware available

https://support.getvera.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2944393

• Vera3, VeraLite, & VeraLite G: 1.7.1040
  • VeraEdge: 1.7.4000
  • VeraPlus: 1.7.4001
  • VeraSecure: 1.7.4002

Very hesitant to upgrade but just in case someone is interested…

Going in…

standby.

nothing is smoking, locked up, burning…

I’ll probably wait until the next one. Mine is stable at the moment and the OTA firmware upgrade for my dimmable bulb is a low priority since it has not come on at night in a while.

Nothing interesting in it for me. Would be nice to see some Bluetooth activity, ifttt, disable ergy completely, reduced useless logging, improve ui response, and probably a hundred other things.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

and probably a hundred other things.
Mmm well yes!!

I note the links don’t seem to match the version numbers!

[code]FIRMWARE

• Vera3, VeraLite, & VeraLite G: 1.7.1040
  • VeraEdge: 1.7.4000
  • VeraPlus: 1.7.4001
  • VeraSecure: 1.7.4002
    [/code]

Gives respectively:

rt3662_Luup_ui7-1.7.1036-en-mios.squashfs mt7620a_Luup_ui7-1.7.3917-en-mios.squashfs mt7621_Luup_ui7-1.7.3918-en-mios.squashfs mt7621s_Luup_ui7-1.7.3919-en-mios.squashfs

A new firmware and still no joy for us with Fibaro FGS 223. No MiOS, it’s only 18 months the device is out and 12 months you declared it supported (and it’s not).

Upgraded my Edge. Everything seems to be working fine.

Test Lite upgraded just fine. Holding off production boxes for now.

Cheers Rene

Test Vera Plus upgraded with no issues.

A BIG FAT NOPE HERE!

[size=12pt]I will get support to do it for me after the disaster the last upgrade was.[/size]

Someone please tell me they’ve removed the auto-redirect to the firmware upgrade from the Dashboard. (Literally, ONCE per firmware increment is sufficient!!) Like many other seasoned users, I plan to wait and watch. Nothing there that makes me want to endure another go at upgrading.

^^^
I’ve upgraded a test Edge with external radio.
Can’t say if it’s successful as there is only 1 device on it ATM and PLEG, but it didn’t s**t itself as it did with the previous FW upgrade, so I suppose it works and works with a UZB which the notes say it doesn’t.
As far as the FW Check, I hadn’t looked until you asked and it appears that it doesn’t go looking for an Upgrade.

Well I tried to stay away from it for my production unit and only upgraded my test vera edge which seems ok but it only has 1 device.
Accidentally through working with CC on trying to take down the RAserversync, I had mine downgraded and because it did not work and the zwave lag was worse, I upgraded back to 7.0.27 albeit without the zwave dongle firmware which stuck at 4.5. I had to manually upgrade back it to 6.1.

I contacted support who gladly took a look. The said they could see no issue. Since then it hasn’t happened again. It’s working for me now.

Original post

updated but Luup engine stops responding or takes to long to respond resulting in most of my custom sensors ( MYSENSORS )going off line until I reboot everything. 10 minutes later the cycle repeats.

No love from me here. 1.7.4000 W/Vera Edge :cry:

On the vera plus I just noticed it killed my zigbee network. I had to downgrade to recover… no joy.

Linear Garage door openers GD00Z-4 stopped working with latest firmware
Downgraded to 1.7.3831 and they are working again

My garage door opener (Linear GD00Z-4) works fine after upgrading to firmware 1.7.4001 on VeraPlus.

Upgraded my VeraPlus, everything is fine. As far as I know I have no Zigbee devices, though.

I have a Zooz ZSE40 4-in-1 sensor that I had previously been unable to add, so I added it after upgrading to the new firmware. It added the 4 devices, but the temperature, humidity and light level all report incorrect values, and they never change. The motion sensor never reports any motion. Probably a bad sensor?

[quote=“timtownsend, post:19, topic:199491”]Upgraded my VeraPlus, everything is fine. As far as I know I have no Zigbee devices, though.

I have a Zooz ZSE40 4-in-1 sensor that I had previously been unable to add, so I added it after upgrading to the new firmware. It added the 4 devices, but the temperature, humidity and light level all report incorrect values, and they never change. The motion sensor never reports any motion. Probably a bad sensor?[/quote]

They probably haven’t been configured yet. trying waking them up by poking at the wake button.