As per the title, I got the updated App / Dashboard today on my iPhone and I’m not impressed:
- It looks nice
- It ignores existing favorites and requires a total re-config
- <Removed - not correct>
- Moving icons around is beyond fiddly and highly error-prone
- Things like Garage doors now show On/Off instead of Open/Close like they used to.
- Moving between the Dashboard and the rest of the app is now visually quite jarring
- There is still no visual indication (eg spinning animation) that the App is syncing device states with the controller
Seriously Guy’s, first we had the great 7.30 FW Catastrorfcuk, now this!! The new App and dashboard are not ready for prime time, it takes away functionality and breaks things that were working just fine.
Seriously, if HomeSeer does a good job with HS4, you guy’s are going to lose a lot of customers unless things improve dramatically in the next few months.