New Firmware, New Fun! - UPDATED

Thanks to all who took the time to read. Once again, time fixed the “Save Background” issue. I’m supposing the Vera Plus new firmware wiped the ALTUI photos I had put there. I accidentally put large size photos back on the Vera and caused myself another issue - ALTUI gives a plain white block where the photo would be if the size is wrong!
I still want my Harmony icon back, but that has NOTHING to do with ALTUI!
Any thoughts on backing up the ALTUI settings would still be appreciated.

Updated Vera Plus to the latest firmware, not too shabby so I thought. A few hiccups, but known issues for me (eg 2 devices for 1 Zooz sensor) were resolved. Seemed to be all in order, then I made the mistake of opening my ALTUI interface. Ugh. Pictures in MyHome gone, totally changed my look, missing icons that WERE there yesterday (they fixed Zooz, broke My Harmony). I tried to add My Room pictures back to ALTUI - same issue I had a few weeks ago. Put in my first image name and URL, saved, no problem. Now cannot add any new background images and I cannot delete that first image!. You last suggested to clear the browser cache, did that in Chrome and Edge. Tried Chrome and Edge again, same result.the UI let’s you type in a valid URL,Save Background appears to be available, click it, move off that page, no backgrounds saved. I’m sure there’s a slew of other issues that started this week, but would appreciate any help. I had just started enjoying and showing off “My Home”! In the manual, I did not see anything about a backup. Is that possible for ALTUI settings?