new weather widget

amg0,

Don’t know what I’m missing but the new weather widget is not displayed properly… maybe a css issue somewhere ?

“DesT, post:1, topic:206785”

Don’t know what I’m missing but the new weather widget is not displayed properly… maybe a css issue somewhere ?

you go to https://weatherwidget.io/ . customize your preferences and click GET CODE button, then copy paste the code

Then you go to ALTUI options
enter the corresponding html into the ALTUI option page and copy paste that code into the text box : “Weather Widget HTML Code” , then click in another field to unfocus. from there you should be able to force refresh the browser ( clear cache )

1 Like

that’s already done… but the widget appear to be “vertical” instead of horizontal…

EDIT: Found out why :wink: Looks like my css for the theme is “local” instead of remote, so using an old version :wink:

Getting the wrong city and country info in ALTUI and when I click the widget and it spawns a new page. (Paris, France - Prévisions météo) The only settings I see on the forcast7.com page which is spawned are C/F and country changing those doesn’t have any effect. Anyone have any ideas?

@jcolter, I moved your post to this thread (it was in DLNA Controllers!)

For an answer to your questions, take a close look at @amg0 's second post in this thread. There’s a bit of cut and paste involved, but not too complex.

Thanks for moving my post, maybe I forgot to set the topic. Worked like a charm :slight_smile: