as a beginner with Vera Plus I am learning with simple devices.
I added a Fibaro wall plug and a NODON wall switch with 4 buttons.
Then my journey gets in foggy areas…
- do I need to use scenes even for simple tasks? Or is there a way to “directly” connect a button with the plug?
I dont know, so I tried my luck with 2 scenes.
- Scene A: button 1 switches the plug on,
- Scene B: another button (2) switches off.
It works but it seems not really nice.
- Is it possible to do it simpler or better, use only 1 button for on and off? But I did not find a toggle command for the plug.
- if there is really no toggle command, then I would have to use the current state… e.g.
- Scene A: Button 1 pressed AND current state is off then set plug on
- Scene B: Button 1 pressed AND current plug state is on, then set into off state
But I dont see how to do this.
Is it correct, if there is a AND operator it would be neccessary to use Reactor?
Thank you in advance.