Newly Integrated Devices on Ezlo Platform 2020-Jul-01

Hello all,

As promised we continue with our weekly posts with newly integrated devices on Ezlo Platform. Below you can see what we achieved to integrate in the last days of June.

Here you can see all the newly integrated Z-Wave devices .

Manufacturer Model Number Device Type
Heiman HS1WL-Z Water Leak Sensor
Heiman HS1SA-Z Smoke Sensor
Heiman HS2WD-Z Siren
MCO Home MH-DT511 Touch PaneI Dimmer
Heiman HS1CA-Z Carbon Monoxide Sensor
Philio PAD11 Smart Dimmer Plug

Also down below you can see the newly integrated Zigbee Device .

Manufacturer Model Number Device Type
Nyce NCZ-3010 Door Hinge Sensor
Sercomm SZ-PIR04N Motion Sensor
Sengled E13-N11 Smart LED with Motion Sensor

For the full list of devices that are integrated with Ezlo platform you can always check this community post for Z-Wave , also this community post for Zigbee , and also this community post for 2 Gig Devices. We keep all of these pages up to date with whole lists :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

great work guys!!! Keep them coming!

Are all Fibaro ,Aeotech and qubino ( “the big three brands”) devices integrated already since I see you often intergrate just unusal devicebrands ?
/Mattias

i counted around 20 Fibaro devices integrated already…(pls check the main page with the full list…above link)…

Great work!
Is there any list containing supported WiFi-devices?
Cheers!
/Fanan

Any Wifi Device that works with Alexa, Google will work with Ezlo when you enable VOI feature we have.

2 Likes

Can you advise if the light is controllable, the motion sensor can be used and adjusted, or both?
Other companies have light control in automation with this bulb, but I haven’t heard of a company being able to control that motion sensor independently.

melih,

The supported list of zwave devices does not appear to contain a lot of information about the actual devices. Names model numbers and such.

Is there a way I could maybe ssh into my vera plus, run a command that would dump a list of all the devices and their device numbers, then take that list and compare it to your supported list and find out if my devices are supported? Some of my devices are “white box” devices from China and do not have a “manufacturers brand name” on them as well.

Also, does the Ezlo firmware have a browser interface now? I have an Atom left over from the initial Atom beta but it does not seem possible to access it with anything other than a cell phone. That would be OK to bootstrap it to load newer firmware but I’m not going to control the house from a cell phone or a tablet. Not being able to use Firefox or Chrome to access an Ezlo controller locally is absolutely a dealbreaker for me and if there’s no plans for the capability I’d like to know.

The motion sensor is tied to the light bulb, so the light bulb doesn’t work independently. The light will turn on/off according to the motion sensor. Also you can turn on/off the light independently through the UI ofcourse.

However the motion sensor works independently. So you will see the motion sensor on the UI and it will trip/untrip and you can use it to trigger other devices as well.

3 Likes

EZLO hubs are recognizing devices by interview process and by reading items directly from devices during interview process, it doesn’t matter the manufacturer or device id - items will be read and controls will be created.

Http server will be available in the release after this sprint in Ezlo hubs based on Linux FW – July 16th.
Also we are working on our cross browser ui which is working on all our Linux platforms.

With mobile phone app you can have access now in two modes - clous and local.

Web access for Atom in our roadmap. We are thinking on implementation now.

Yes but I have a -working- Vera Plus setup -now-. If I turn off that controller for testing, then try setting up Ezlo with all the devices, and one does not work, then I will have to go back to the Vera which means repairing everything which is time consuming.

Here is the device list for my Vera from the following instructions:

[DeviceNo / id] device names on Mon Jul 6 13:44:18 2020
[064 / OS-2] NorthWestBackyard
[065 / OS-3] SouthBackyard
[004 / 1] _Scene Controller
[069 / OS-7] SouthBackyardHedge
[071 / OS-WL-0] Water Level
[072 / 11] Basement Room Heater
[009 / 5] Siren & Strobe
[074 / OS-S-rs] Rain Delay
[075 / OS-S-s1] Sensor 1
[076 / OS-P-0] Daily Z1
[077 / OS-P-1] Daily Z2
[078 / OS-P-2] Daily Z3
[079 / OS-P-3] Daily Z4
[081 / OS-P-5] Daily Z6
[018 / 4] PIR Motion Sensor
[019 / 6] Garage Mandoor lock
[020 / 7] Water Heater Sensor
[021 / 8] main room motion
[024 / 9] Front Door Sensor
[027 / b10] _Door & Window Sensor
[028 / 541d] Generic Keypad
[029 / 541d0402] _Temperature Sensor
[032 / 10] Smoke & CO Senso
[033 / a2] CO Sensor
[073 / VOTD] Virtual Outdoor Temperature Sensor
[068 / OS-6] NorthEastBackyard
[005 / 2] Honeywell TH8320ZW
[080 / OS-P-4] Daily Z5
[063 / OS-1] NorthGardenSideLawn

Are you telling me this is completely useless to be able to look at your device compatibility list? What is the point of keeping that compatibility list updated then?