Newly Integrated Devices on Ezlo Platform 2020-Jun-29

Hello all,

As promised we continue with our weekly posts with newly integrated devices on Ezlo Platform.

Here you can see all the newly integrated Z-Wave devices .

Manufacturer Model Number Device Type
Heiman HS1DS-Z Door Window Sensor
Heiman HS1HT-Z Temperature Sensor
Schlage DWZWAVE1 Door/Window Sensor
Fibaro FGKF-601 Keyfob
Fibaro FGS-213 Single Switch 2
Zooz ZEN20 Power Strip
Zooz ZEN21 On/Off Light Switch
Zooz ZEN23 On/Off Toggle Switch
Zooz ZEN25 S2 Double Plug
Zooz ZEN26 S2 On Off Switch
Heiman HS2SK-Z Smart Plug
Heiman HS1MS-Z Motion Sensor

Also down below you can see the newly integrated Zigbee Device .

Manufacturer Model Number Device Type
Bosch RFMS-ZBMS-3 Multi Sensor

For the full list of devices that are integrated with Ezlo platform you can always check this community post for Z-Wave , also this community post for Zigbee , and also this community post for 2 Gig Devices. We keep all of these pages up to date with whole lists :slight_smile: .

4 Likes

Keep adding every week guys! Great work.

Glad to see Heiman on the lists. They are relatively cheap and decent sensors, I have the door / window sensors and smoke alarm. I plan to buy a Heiman CO alarm next.

2 Likes

So in the last week of June we added even more Heiman devices, you can see them in this post :slight_smile: Newly Integrated Devices on Ezlo Platform 2020-Jul-01 - Official Announcements - Ezlo Community

2 Likes

That’s great thanks. Neo CoolCam are also a cheaper brand of Chinese Z-Wave devices. Here was my original list of Z-Wave manufacturers and links to their website.

1 Like

Thank you again for that list @cw-kid I was not able to properly thank you for that :slight_smile:. I went over it when you posted it and we planned most of them in our backlog to be integrated. (e.g. Heat-it devices from your list : these 7 of them are planned to be shipped from Sweden this week. So they will be integrated soon enough if we do not have any problems during shipping and/or at customs :slight_smile:

# Part Number Brand Device Type
1 5430599 Heatit Z-TRM3 thermostat
2 4512666 Heatit Z-Temp2
3 4512689 Heatit Z-Smoke Detector 230V
4 1444444 Heatit Z-Dim
5 4512561 Heatit Z-DIN 616
6 4512475 Heatit Z-Water
7 4512686 Heatit Z-Repeater USB 2A
1 Like

HeatIt are nice looking thermostat devices. Personally I use a Z-Wave thermostat and boiler relay from the brand Secure.

I’m curious are most manufacturers sending you free samples for integration into the new platform? Or are Ezlo purchasing them?

I know Vera Control Ltd use to charge manufacturers to have their products officially supported and listed on the official works with Vera product list.

That was why Heiman at that time wasn’t on their product list, I was told by the Heiman manufacturer when I spoke to them.

Which may have explained why a lot of the lesser known manufacturers were not “officially” supported.

Both cw-kid. Some of them are sending free samples before GA for integration so we can integrate them much faster compared to other brands. However some either do not send or better to say it takes to long for them to handle this operation(approvals, shipment, etc) internally so we purchase them in order to speed up the process.

Do you know if there are any plans to add support for heatit also in vera?

I know its an old thread.

I wanted a keyfob and FGKF-601 is on the integration list.

I want to control an EzLO Plus
change scene/home mode or trigger using it to change Home/Away virtual buttons. I want to make sure this is compatible??

I wanted Z-Wave.Me Keyfob, Z-Wave Plus from shop EzLo but I only get error page

Unfortunately page can’t be found.

when I select it.

so advise on keyfobs that are fully support?

Is there a link for a complete list of devices supported? It changes with every release but some sort of master list would be helpful. It would be a reference for many of us to just go look ourselves for whatever device we are considering and then no need to post a query.

https://www.ezlo.com/device-integrations/

1 Like

I went ahead and ordered FGKF-601, its on the list.

1 Like

This came in and was quick to pair and fast to arm disarm sensors via away mode meshbots.

up to 12 button options for triggers.

1 Like