Newly Integrated Devices on Ezlo Platform 2020-Sep-29

Hello all,

As promised we continue with our weekly posts with newly integrated devices on Ezlo Platform.

Here you can see the newly integrated Z-Wave devices :

Manufacturer Model Number Device Type
Neo Coolcam NAS-SC01ZE 2-Channel Wall Switch
Neo Coolcam NAS-SC02ZU-2 Light Switch
Ecolink SC-ZWAVE5 Wireless Siren

Also down below you can see the newly integrated Zigbee Device :

Manufacturer Model Number Device Type
Innr SP224 Smart Plug

For the full list of devices that are integrated with Ezlo platform you can always check this community post for Z-Wave , also this community post for Zigbee, and also this community post for 2 Gig Devices. We keep all of these pages up to date with whole lists :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

@MCakan

How about the UK Innr plug?

I assume Zigbee is different to how Z-Wave frequencies are for different regions.

‘SP 222’ for the British market and ‘SP 224’ for the North American Market.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi cw-kid,

I think, if I remember correctly, zigbee doesn’t use different frequencies for different regions.

Hi @cw-kid. During integration of SP224 Innr Plug we found some issues which we solved with a db entry on our end and tested if it works. So for SP222 I assume we will require a similar entry.

I checked the inventory but we do not have SP222 to test it. So what I can try is that we can use the same entry (which we expect to work for 90%) and create another one for SP222, if you are willing to test it with your Ezlo plus and report it back to us.

I think we can atleast try that for you without having the device on our end.

1 Like

@MCakan

@tony-park has confirmed the UK Innr SP222 Zigbee plugs pair and work with the Ezlo hub, but they apparently show as dimmers not just appliance plugs as they should.

Yes, that’s the issue we found for SP224 and solved with a db entry on our side :slight_smile: . We created the same entry also for SP222 yesterday. I’ll inform you when it will be pushed to the next live official release for New Linux FW.

1 Like