No devices show up

Hi guys,

first off - thanks for building this app!

I got it to work, installed latest version 24 from the marketplace.
Reported files mismatch - I uploaded the missing files (found on another post).
Now, it seems to work and says “ready” as the status, but it didn’t create any devices.

I only have 1 device in my wink account: a ring pro doorbell. It should come with a motion sensor, and maybe a button at least, but I don’t have any devices on my vera.

If I go to the wink device in vera and look at Summary I see “Devices:” with nothing after that.

I tried enabling “Create Vera device for sensors:” and hit re-sync after, still nothing.

One more question: in the latest version of UI7 - how do I manually restart the LuaUPnP engine? Can’t find this option anywhere.

Thanks!

[quote=“sirpinky, post:1, topic:196623”]Hi guys,

Now, it seems to work and says “ready” as the status, but it didn’t create any devices.

I only have 1 device in my wink account: a ring pro doorbell. It should come with a motion sensor, and maybe a button at least, but I don’t have any devices on my vera.

If I go to the wink device in vera and look at Summary I see “Devices:” with nothing after that.

I tried enabling “Create Vera device for sensors:” and hit re-sync after, still nothing.

One more question: in the latest version of UI7 - how do I manually restart the LuaUPnP engine? Can’t find this option anywhere.

Thanks![/quote]

I’m in the same boat. Noticed some references to Wink now using local versus webservers, which makes me wonder if you need a physical Wink Hub for this to work. You can reload the LuaUPnP engine in SETTINGS, Z-WAVE SETTINGS, Advanced tab.

[quote=“dclloyd, post:2, topic:196623”][quote=“sirpinky, post:1, topic:196623”]Hi guys,

Thanks![/quote]

I’m in the same boat. Noticed some references to Wink now using local versus webservers, which makes me wonder if you need a physical Wink Hub for this to work. You can reload the LuaUPnP engine in SETTINGS, Z-WAVE SETTINGS, Advanced tab.[/quote]

You don’t need the Wink hub, that’s why the plugin was great. I have the Ring and was using this app but too many plugins were causing luup restarts but I think it was the older Nest from Vera plugin causing those issues. I was able to get the motion sensor from Ring in before and I don’t have a Wink hub.

The wink local versus web relates to v1 or v2 of the physical wink hub.