No Live energy use

Hi, just discovered this awesome app but I’m wondering why there isn’t any Live Energy Use?

It may not be an app issue as I was running UI7 but had to downgrade to UI5. Since then, I’ve not been able to get any energy data using the built-in Ergy plugin and support is non-existent.

Is Simplewave tied to this or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks and awesome product. Just simple and effective and will be going on all my other devices soon.

Hello,

The app is designed to be used with a home energy monitor (HEM), such as the Aeon HEM - Doesn’t integrate with Enrgy. Also, it will use the estimated energy estimate usage for each device if a HEM is not available. Check your energy estimates for each device within the Vera admin first and let me know if any estimates are entered.

Thanks so much for giving us a try and supporting our efforts with your Premium service subscription. We really appreciate it!

-Mark

I have an HEM but I’m not getting any data from the app. I’ll try removing the HEM and re-adding them.

Edit: Removing and re-adding the Aeon HEM didn’t work. The app’s still not showing any Live Energy Use. All I see are 2 dashes where numbers should be. “0 Watts” “1 Turned ON”

Edit2: Got it sorted. HEM had to be removed and re-added 2ce before it started recognizing the data coming in.

Now it won’t log in. Oh well… bugs are normal.

Your HEM seems to be configured as a generic i/o device. It should show up in Vera as a HEM device. I would try to remove it and add it again to Vera.