No longer in Google Play: Android Device Monitor with AutoVera

My Android device monitor seems to have stopped updating. When I check on my phone, it is displaying the correct battery level, but on my Vera it is stuck on 17%. I have set the updates to 30 mins, but it is stuck at 17% this morning and discharging. I have since charged the phone to 100%, and it is now 96%. I have pressed update on the ADM a few times, and refreshed the Vera UI a few times too, but is still stuck. I have not been able to check or change the AutoVera device for a long time (posted in another thread but never got a response), that is stuck on ‘Opening show settings’ but it did not bother me too much as everything was working fine
I also have 2 tablets with the ADM, they are working fine

Problem solved with a reboot of the phone. Strange though, as that never happened before.

I wanted to reinstall the Android Device Monitor on my new phone, but the google play link does not work. In the meantime have installed the one from your website, but that is not the newest version, it still has cell instead of volume

Google pulled Android Device Monitor form the Play Store because of the name, which in hindsight, makes perfect sense. I’ll resubmit with a different app name in the near future.

In the mean time, here is the APK that was last submitted to Google Play: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65414242/Android_Device_Monitor.55.apk

hi,

i just installed ADM on my phone, and i’m trying to get AutoVera to retrieve the ADM’s Status (home or away) so that i can use this to trigger different tasks. I wasn’t able to do so, can someone please kindly advise me how to do it correctly?

Thanks,
Alan

Hey,

I’m guessing that this app won’t work now that the Variable Container and Virtual Switch plugins have been taken down? Pity coz I have pretty much all your other apps and would have liked to use this.