No remote Access since upgrading to UI5

Hi Guys,

Bit of a strange one, but I upgraded yesterday to UI5 and everything appears to be working, so far so good.

I am able to control my Vera 2 unit with UI5 with my Windows Mobile 7.5 phone using GrassHopper but I am unable to connect remotely via Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox.

I enter my credentials, and when I click to access my device, I get page can not be displayed. Has anyone else had this issue yet or does anyone have any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Mike

This should be fixed now, can you confirm?

I can confirm that this is now working, thank you for the quick turnaround.

I’m having the exact same problem but I’s still not working for me. I cleaned out my browser cache too. Tried different browsers / computers with no luck. Here is the error message that I get:

The requested URL /remote/1.5.236/ was not found on this server.

Fixed.

I’m getting the same issue I think - A 404 when I try to log in.

iVera on my iPhone can connect with no problems.

Hi,

I’m also getting http 404 when trying to access the Vera with UI5 from outside my network. It is displayed after the page says “Loading Data”

No problem to connect with HomeBuddy on Android

Any clues?

Regards,
Mikael

What firmware version are you running for UI 5?

• Garrett

I’m running 1.5.201

No problem to access the Vera from inside my network but from the outside I gett 404

Regards,
Mikael

please go to MiOS and upgrade your unit. There has been many bug fixes. After updating, let us know if the problem still persists.

• Garrett

I can no longer login remotely either with my Vera 2 running UI5 and 1.5.255. It looks like the directory or forwarding from fwd2.mios.com/ is messed up…

I can only log in from my own local network, wirelessly or via ethernet. Is MCV doing any updates ? What can I try to do to troubleshoot ?

@idrewgibson

I tested the connection now and it works. Vera 2 with 1.5.255 on fwd2. What error message do you get?

It works for me after firmware upgrade, although it seems to be much slower :-\

Regards,
Mikael

I’m sure that this is temporary while maintenance is being done to the fwd servers.

It started working again! I think it must have been a server maintenance routine or something that interrupted logins remotely. All is good now!

I’m running 1.5.201

No problem to access the Vera from inside my network but from the outside I gett 404