No response anymore

Hello,

I have 2 identicall walltablets ( cheap chinese) And they are working well.
To switch the screen off I use autovera , it is so configures with a virtual switch that the screen goes off.

On one tablet it is working fine now for over a year.
The other one stopped working some time ago.

Today I tried to fix it , but I can not get it to work.
I started from scratch and factory reset the walltablet.

I new name in the android device name, and it shows up on the vera.
When I click your vera’s I get an error concerning UI7 “error authenticating” But since I use UI5 I don’t think there is an issue and my vera does show up. ?? devices , highlited the bell from the virtual switch which should controll it.

Toast messages are on.

It worked one time, but not anymore.
I tried a fix IP adress on the walltablet , a new device name ( which also showed up on the vera UI)
But no toast messages or controll of the walltablet.

Anyone has an idea? ( wifi is good , and I tried 2 different wifi networks here in my house)

Thanks,
Cor

No one has an idea? :frowning:

There was a couple maintenance emails about UI5 I think around the time you reported the issue, those were resolved a few days later. Not sure if that helps.

I am not sure how much the developer hangs out on this forum. Perhaps you might try asking on his own forum: AutoApps Forums

There is a subsection on AutoVera.

AutoVera should work with UI5 or UI7. I only have UI5. I know this is dumb question, are you 100% sure you have correct username and password? exactly? Do you have your vera to enable security?

Under Setup/Unit Settings tabs in Vera UI?

Do you want to secure this Vera? NO YES

I know I have a few things to do not work with you enable security for vera. Just suggestions. Also, have you looked at vera logs, see what happens on vera when AutoVera shows error?

Yes, the best place to help on this is not Vera Forms, but the developer of the app, AutoVera. He is really great on helping out his user base.

Kyle

Fyi, I tried it on my phone and tablet, I get auth error in the AutoVera App, but I still can control and see my devices via Tasker. I have AutoVoice and I can open garage door, turn on/off lights etc via voice commands in Tasker. But I just noticed if I am in the AutoVera app and try to do anything, it has error. Maybe the UI has bug, but the underlying code works? Have you tried to use AutoVera in Tasker?

@ Kyle Dawson.

Yes , corrcet username and pw , since it was working , it just stopped one day.
yesterday i was working on it again . Did a full factory reset of the tablet , installed everything and autovera was working again. ( yes I get the uthenthication error for UI7 as well, but I just disregard it).

The tablet with autovera was working for about an hour , than it stopped again. ( the log stays empty after the last correctly recieved change, thereafter , autovera doesn’t recieve anything anymore, log stays empty as well.)
Again I did a full facvtory reset of the tablet , setup everything , and now the tablet is functioning with autovera and imperihome for more than a day.

The other ( Identicall tablet) has been performing flawlesly all the time.

Wait and see for how long it will keep on working.
Cor

The tablet is a goner I think.

This morning when i woke up , there where some error messages about services eroor or stopped and all setings were lost.

This one is for in the bin, thankfully they are cheap.

Cor