Not working for me

Does this plugin work on ui6?

When I enter my icloud info I see my correct iPhone name show up in the box on the left side. when I press the arrow to transfer it to the box on the right side it shows “^undefined$”

What does that mean?

Thanks for any help

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Really looking forward to getting this setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote=“rsoares28, post:1, topic:180508”]Does this plugin work on ui6?

When I enter my icloud info I see my correct iPhone name show up in the box on the left side. when I press the arrow to transfer it to the box on the right side it shows “^undefined$”

What does that mean?

Thanks for any help[/quote]

It means probably some ui6 changes that disturbs the jquery magic I am doing to get an interactive user interface. UnfortuNatly I only have one Vera and it ruNs my home so I cannot really try ui6 for now. When UI7 is out , I ll wait a little bit and upgrade. Welcoming community contributions tough, the source code is public

Thanks for the reply… I’m waiting anxiously for this to be fixed

Under the advanced tab for the iphone locator there is a field called “Iphonename”.
In this field type your device name in the following format : ^My_iPhone$

Don’t forget to fill out the username and password info in the settings->iCloud screen.

Voila… your iphone locator should now be working just fine.

Cheers

Roel

Thanks for the reply… Ok I think we’re getting somewhere as my correct iPhone name is now showing up in the right side box. However it’s still saying no devices for this account. And the msg that pops up at the top of the Vera page states iCloud refused access, apple device map is empty.

Just to confirm I do have find my iPhone enabled and the app works.

Had the same problem and was stuck at the same place… Everything solved itself when I selected the “Unmute” and “UnDebug” buttons under the “Control” tab…

Thanks for the reply jeppi but still no dice, when I click Undebug, I get a msg at the top of the screen saying undebug set to false. does that sound right?

[quote=“roel.snoek, post:5, topic:180508”]Under the advanced tab for the iphone locator there is a field called “Iphonename”.
In this field type your device name in the following format : ^My_iPhone$

Don’t forget to fill out the username and password info in the settings->iCloud screen.

Voila… your iphone locator should now be working just fine.

Cheers

Roel[/quote]

Thanks Roel!

That trick worked for me. I also previously removed the apostrophe in my iPhone name (which did not solve the problem completely)

Thanks Roel! That fixed it for me too.

[quote=“rsoares28, post:1, topic:180508”]Does this plugin work on ui6?

What does that mean?

Thanks for any help[/quote]

I just released a v1.83 which should fix this problem.

Sorry to resurrect the dead, but my iPhone locator stopped working in my Vera Plus with UI7. Getting the “iCloud refused access” message. All settings are completed. Any suggestions.

for official 2.41

you can wait until the new version I published gets approved
or
you can open this url in your browser, http://:3480/data_request?id=action&serviceId=urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HomeAutomationGateway1&action=CreatePlugin&PluginNum=4686&Version=32912 and let it do its work , ignore all error messages displayed, let the VERA reload once or twice and check that you are running v 2.41 of the plugin