Notification if light is on for over 2 hours

Hi,

I’m trying to make a scene where I receive an notification, when a light is turn on and its been on for like 2 hours.
Some time my scene for automatically turn off the light in my garden misses and the light stays on during the day.

I’ve tried a few thing but , I dont get the result .
Can somebody help me pls.

Hi Soerin,

I have opened a ticket in our system on this matter, please check out your email address.

Cheers!

[quote=“Soerin, post:1, topic:199743”]Hi,

I’m trying to make a scene where I receive an notification, when a light is turn on and its been on for like 2 hours.
Some time my scene for automatically turn off the light in my garden misses and the light stays on during the day.

I’ve tried a few thing but , I dont get the result .
Can somebody help me pls.[/quote]

Install the Reactor plugin. Create a new Reactor Sensor, and configure it (Conditions tab) with a service/variable condition on your light device, SwitchPower1 service, Status variable equal value 1. Then click the down-pointing arrow next to the value field, and in the “State is sustained for” field put 7200 (7200 seconds = 2 hours). Save. Then click “Control” in the top tabs, and then “Notifications” in the lower tabs (you will probably need to scroll down to see it) in the Reactor Sensor, and set up a notification for when the device trips whether it is armed or not. A few simple steps, but that should do the trick.