Nuvo Player Portfolio

I have signed up for API access to documentation for Nuvo player system. I am considering developing a plugin for the system since the API is all HTTP commands and is very straight forward. I know i could easily do it with LUUP commands directly, but if there is some interest I will invest the time in writing a plugin. So who all would be interested?

For the initial plugin was thinking of source (linein) and zone control. Some of the more advance options like pandora other “online services” I am not 100% sure how to handle that. But may be able to handle in the future.

I’m really interested. :slight_smile: I currently have a p3100 and a p100. Tried to tie it all in with irule but no go. Vera would be a lot better for me…specially if scenes can be done.

I would be forever grateful if you can develop something for Nuvo that will work with my Essentia system. Basic zone control and source control is all I need… Im not a programmer and have no idea how to make this happen. Thanks!

is there any status update on this?

I have the API and am working on a solution too.

Would love some collaboration and beta testers if anyone is interested.

Joe

I?m still interested! I?m actually trying to find a solution to be able to control Irule and nuvo p system with vera!

I have a 3100 and would be willing to help,