Odd Behavior

I’ve installed and configured everything and when i create a calendar items with the matching keyword in it I get an indication that the keyword was found along with details of the event. However, if I select the “Calendar” tab I get a “404 - Not Found” error.

This is a second installation on another Vera, the first one works fine and displays the calendar image.

[quote=“clippermiami, post:1, topic:184028”]I’ve installed and configured everything and when i create a calendar items with the matching keyword in it I get an indication that the keyword was found along with details of the event. However, if I select the “Calendar” tab I get a “404 - Not Found” error.

This is a second installation on another Vera, the first one works fine and displays the calendar image.[/quote]

EDIT:
The calendar tab displays the url in gc_CalendarID. If it’s a private calendar, it relies on the service account having you being logged into google in your browser to access to the calendar. As a test: Two browsers (1 firefox, 1 chrome) - one logged into google one not … both accessing the calendar tab of the same plugin: The one logged in will see the details the other (not logged in) will not.

If it’s a public calendar it should not matter.

Try putting the value of gc_CalendarID into a browser and see what happens.

Another possibility is that the calendar tab executes a small javascript (GCal3.js - no magic here …) - so it’s also possible that it’s displaying a prior error due to caching. F5 or closing and opening the browser and trying again may resolve this.