Ooh the Z-Wave! It's DEAD and all your hubs except Amazon Gen4 Echo apparently 😁

I had the same. Asked a question against that video about why Paul never ever mentions Vera (and now Ezlo). Lots about Homey, Hubitat, HA, Smartthings etc etc, but not a word about Vera. Out of interest does anyone know why that is?
I also find his videos amusing and informative about some things, but would be nice if he really gave an unbiased point of view.

I really hope that the new Ezlo hubs fulfill the promises and potential, as suggested by @Melih. I am in the UK and it will take a while for them to get here but I may be prepared to wait that long to see, or whether to go to another hub to get to a fully-featured and stable/reliable hub. Vera has done a lot for me for a long time, but I have never felt I could fully rely on it so have never gone down the route of critical items like door locks, heating etc. And it is not sufficiently wife-friendly for it not to move beyond the tech-friendly, only-do-what-will-not-be-moaned-about-if-it-does-not-work-zone

1 Like