openLuup: Known working plugins

if you use openluup, therefore altui. a workflow could be a much simpler alternative.
couple of states; the state action is to run a scene. and the transition between scene can be a timer.
these timers are resistant to reload/reboot too

Thanks for the suggestion amg0. I must admit I have never really understood workflow’s but I will give it a second try.

@futzle’s plugin is beautifully crafted and quite reliable. It should be working fine, so I suspect something wrong with the way you have set up the triggers and scenes around it.

You did, of course, use AltUI Variable Watch triggers to do this, and not Vera-style UPnP-defined triggers?

@futzle’s plugin is beautifully crafted and quite reliable. It should be working fine, so I suspect something wrong with the way you have set up the triggers and scenes around it.

You did, of course, use AltUI Variable Watch triggers to do this, and not Vera-style UPnP-defined triggers?[/quote]

I did indeed use the AltUI variable watch but I used the wrong trigger. As a trigger I had defined the variable ‘Event’ with the expression (new == ‘1’). However this is not correct. The variable that should be used here is ‘Counting’ with the expression (new == ‘0’).

Now everything works correctly!

I guess the Countdown timer plugin can now be added to the list of compatible plugins for Openluup :wink:

Thanks a lot!

Jacques

Hi,

I updated two more to work on openLuup:

• Enphase Envoy Solar Monitor
  • Openterm Gateway

Cheers Rene

OK, great - I’ll add them to the list.

the following plugins can be added

[ul][li]Squeezebox plugin (provided that the default protocol of ‘cr’ is implemented in openLuup or in the device file)[/li]
[li]PioneerReceiver (I developed a new version of the plugin on openLuup/ALTUI : GitHub - sle118/mios-pioneer-receiver: Pioneer receiver plugin with status and events)[/li][/ul]

Just got back into town and noticed this thread. Updated and many thanks…

[quote=“sle118, post:27, topic:191659”]the following plugins can be added

[ul][li]Squeezebox plugin (provided that the default protocol of ‘cr’ is implemented in openLuup or in the device file)[/li]
[li]PioneerReceiver (I developed a new version of the plugin on openLuup/ALTUI : GitHub - sle118/mios-pioneer-receiver: Pioneer receiver plugin with status and events)[/li][/ul][/quote]

Magic Home Wifi LED Control appears to work fine under openLuup with one of these (author CeeFin)

[url=http://www.banggood.com/ARILUX-AL-LC01-Super-Mini-LED-WIFI-Smart-RGB-Controller-For-RGB-LED-Strip-Light-DC-9-12V-p-1058603.html]http://www.banggood.com/ARILUX-AL-LC01-Super-Mini-LED-WIFI-Smart-RGB-Controller-For-RGB-LED-Strip-Light-DC-9-12V-p-1058603.html[/url]

[quote=“NikV, post:29, topic:191659”]Magic Home Wifi LED Control appears to work fine under openLuup with one of these (author CeeFin)

[url=http://www.banggood.com/ARILUX-AL-LC01-Super-Mini-LED-WIFI-Smart-RGB-Controller-For-RGB-LED-Strip-Light-DC-9-12V-p-1058603.html]http://www.banggood.com/ARILUX-AL-LC01-Super-Mini-LED-WIFI-Smart-RGB-Controller-For-RGB-LED-Strip-Light-DC-9-12V-p-1058603.html[/url][/quote]
with the support of a plugin ?

yes the plugin is called “Magic Home Wifi LED Control” written by ceefin - jusr have to set the IP address in the plugin (after using the App to enable it to join the network)

from vera apps

Built to interact with Magic Home/Magic Light branded WiFi bulbs and the Magic UFO RGBW LED Controller, this plugin allows you device control from the app or via Luup code. This plugin was built and tested only for UI7. Documentation for applicable luup code can be found in the device detail page. If your device uses the Magic Home mobile app, it can be used with this plugin. Magic Home and Magic Light and related images are copyrighted to their respective owners. This company does not endorse nor provide support for this plugin.

Hi,

I added two plugins to the ALTUI App Store and both work om openLuup as well.

The FritzBox sensor that monitors your FritxBox modem and will trip when the Internet connection goes down. You can also see a set of parameters from your FritzBox line up time and line speeds.

The UPS Sensor can monitor the status of your UPS that is attached to a UPS server like a Synology NAS. This sensor will trip when there is a power outage or when the battery level becomes low.

Cheers Rene

Updated and thank you !

[quote=“reneboer, post:32, topic:191659”]Hi,

I added two plugins to the ALTUI App Store and both work om openLuup as well.

The FritzBox sensor that monitors your FritxBox modem and will trip when the Internet connection goes down. You can also see a set of parameters from your FritzBox line up time and line speeds.

The UPS Sensor can monitor the status of your UPS that is attached to a UPS server like a Synology NAS. This sensor will trip when there is a power outage or when the battery level becomes low.

Cheers Rene[/quote]

DayTime plugin:
It’s important to note that the “eventList2” events this plugin publishes in its D_DayTime.json file will not work.

As I understand it, openLuup does not support events as published in the json files. Not surprising as this methodology is highly suspect. openLuup’s approach, is to just place a watch on variables of interest, using the watch editor in the AltUI scene creator. A far superior approach.

Would like to see the above mentioned in the openLuup documentation.

GC100 plugin:
Can be made to work - refer to:
http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,37268.msg320919.html#msg320919

Yamaha-RX-HTTP:
As found in the “Alternate App Store” works.

DataMine2:
Yes it does work but requires manual intervention to set up.

OWserver:
Works - may need to fiddle with json lib file and location.

@a-lurker

Thanks for this update. The list on post #1 of this thread has been updated.
Minor documentation changes have been included in the development branch 2017.05.01

Anyone try to install the openSprinkler plugin directly in openLuup ?

I just try it, but I got nothing under Variable.

What does the Console web page under Scheduler > Startup Jobs tell you? Or, indeed, the log file?

[hr]

Edit: If you’re using the code from here (January, 2015): http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,29977.msg212979.html#msg212979

…I note that it requires the file: /usr/lib/lua/akb-json.lua

Perhaps you don’t have that in place?

Startup job nothing about this plugin and logs

2017-08-08 12:31:20.477 luup.create_device:: [20030] D_OpenSprinkler1.xml / X / D_OpenSprinkler1_UI7.json 2017-08-08 12:31:20.477 luup.create_device:: [20031] D_BinarySprinkler1_UI7.xml / X / D_BinarySprinkler1_UI7.json 2017-08-08 12:31:20.477 luup.create_device:: [20064] D_BinarySprinkler1_UI7.xml / X / D_BinarySprinkler1_UI7.json 2017-08-08 12:31:20.478 luup.create_device:: [20065] D_BinarySprinkler1_UI7.xml / X / D_BinarySprinkler1_UI7.json 2017-08-08 12:31:20.478 luup.create_device:: [20066] D_BinarySprinkler1_UI7.xml / X / D_BinarySprinkler1_UI7.json 2017-08-08 12:31:20.478 luup.create_device:: [20067] D_BinarySprinkler1_UI7.xml / X / D_BinarySprinkler1_UI7.json 2017-08-08 12:31:20.478 luup.create_device:: [20068] D_BinarySprinkler1_UI7.xml / X / D_BinarySprinkler1_UI7.json 2017-08-08 12:31:20.479 luup.create_device:: [20069] D_BinarySprinkler1_UI7.xml / X / D_BinarySprinkler1_UI7.json 2017-08-08 12:31:20.479 luup.create_device:: [20070] D_BinarySprinkler1_UI7.xml / X / D_BinarySprinkler1_UI7.json 2017-08-08 12:31:20.480 luup.create_device:: [20071] D_BinarySprinkler1_UI7.xml / X / D_BinarySprinkler1_UI7.json 2017-08-08 12:31:20.480 luup.create_device:: [20087] D_BinarySprinkler1_UI7.xml / X / D_BinarySprinkler1_UI7.json

EDIT: I think I found out something. In the code it’s looking for /usr/lib/lua/akb-json, and under openLuup, this file doesn’t exist. So I copy this file into my openLuup install folder and modify the plugin file to change the path! And it’s loading the variable now :wink:

EDIT2: Enable/disable works fine for the master device but the On/Off button on all child device is not present!

EDIT3: Working perfectly now :wink:

AK: You can add it to the main list! I also install the House Mode plugin and it’s working fine too!

Trying to migrate MyQ pluygin for the chamberlain garage door opener…

Anyone already try ?

You don’t need to copy the code, simply use “openLuup.json” instead.

You can add it to the main list! I also install the House Mode plugin and it's working fine too!

Done. Thanks.

However, there’s no need for the HouseMode plugin in openLuup. The openLuup plugin itself mirrors the House Mode with a variable which may be used to trigger scenes, etc.