Philio PAN11-1E Smart Plug

Hi,

I have a Philio PAN11-1E Smart plug. I managed to get it to add it to my Vera Secure. However I got one error when it was being added:

“Error adding the node. Cannot setup security scheme”.

However this did not stop it from being added. It works fine but I still get the following error as well as the fact that it doesn’t show the energy consumption:

“Z-Wave device 95 ERROR: Failed to setup security. Please exclude this device from your system, and then include again…Z-Wave device 95 ERROR: Failed to setup security. Please exclude this device from your system, and then include again.”

Anybody know what I need to do to fix this and also be able to see the energy consumption?

Try to pair it near the Vera (less than 3 meters). This usually helps secure devices.

Thanks. Unfortunately that doesn’t work. I tried it literally next to the controller. It didn’t help.

Try to log a ticket with support. Maybe they have something to say about that device or could manually fix it for you.

1 Like

Hi @bluefightingcat

Did you manage to get this sorted ?
I had a similar message and did and exclude/include and that went away, but it left me with a “Setting User Configuration"
If so what did you do ?

Update to say I’ve been working with Vera Support on this for a while , and while they can fix user configuration message, their so far unable make it show me any energy consumption.

Credit to Vera Support for still sticking with me as our journey continues…

Hi, We can not find this device listed for sale either on amazon.

Can you please provide a link where we can buy it?

(Any device requested for integration should be commercially accessible).

Thank you,
Ezlo Integration Team.