Here we are again. This time the battery of my Remotec ZRC-90 was dead (Vera reported 80% for months, and by looking at the report date, it seems to have never reported BatteryLevel correctly). So I changed batteries and woke up the device, with no effect.
So, I tried with a “Replace failed” and in fact it paired again. But battery is not reported and in the logs I have a lot of
ZWaveNode::HandlePollUpdate_BatteryReport stray node 17 device 53
I know from the past that by excluding and including again, I will probably fix this - unless the next battery change - but this is insane and should not happen with supported devices.
Now trying to have half an hour to go thru this absurd procedure just because I swapped batteries…