Any News about that

i ask because i will lose my public IP from Monday 19/5

I’ll do my best to have it ready for Monday

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thank you for adding ChangeIP support

Your very welcome

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Any News?? ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile:

@konradwalsh it appears that this is progressing very well and well done to bring this up for the masses.
From your own perspective what do you see as the benefit as compared to the actual embedded Vera capability through OpenWRT?

Getting there… Sorry… my time is limited these last few days…
but I will get there… just some stupid UI5 bugs that are tripping me up…

[quote=“Brientim, post:26, topic:187098”]@konradwalsh it appears that this is progressing very well and well done to bring this up for the masses.
From your own perspective what do you see as the benefit as compared to the actual embedded Vera capability through OpenWRT?[/quote]

Hi
Well… I am unfamiliar with the method you mention… but the benefits I see is that its simple, no code involved and you can update multiple services at once.

Hello,

Thanks for the very quick response and I think the core difference in capability is the ability to update multiple concurrent DDNS services. I was just curious to your approach and the innovation to elevate this from a service that most I suspect would not have know it was at their disposal and how to even access it, if they so desired. Well done!

If you want to have a look to review the other method…

http://yourVeraIP/cgi-bin/webif/info.sh and log in.
Goto Services > Dynamic DNS
File is contained @ /etc/config/ddns

config ‘service’ ‘myddns’
option ‘ip_source’ ‘network’
option ‘ip_network’ ‘wan’
option ‘force_interval’ ‘72’
option ‘force_unit’ ‘hours’
option ‘check_interval’ ‘10’
option ‘check_unit’ ‘minutes’
option ‘service_name’ ‘no-ip.com
option ‘domain’ ‘my.ddns.net
option ‘username’ ‘username’
option ‘password’ ‘password’

Is it working for UI5??
is almost 1 year since the last post…

L

Could you add support for Dynu dynamic DNS? If you point me to a sample script, I can modify it for Dynu and post it here.

Poll 200, is it 200 times, 200 minutes or 200 secondes?

konradwalsh is this still an active application? I did not see where the question on polling was answered and there have been no other posts in a while now since then.