This plugin is used to read the Dutch Smart Meters (Slimmemeter) via the P1 port using the DSMR protocol version 3 and up. You can configure the Import/Export, High/Low, and Gas meters you want to have shown on the Vera dashboard. The Gas meter show the gas usage (flow) over the last hour, and it can account for any own power production like solar panels to show a calculated total House usage.
More details are in the UserGuide.pdf attached.
Version 1.12 Changes:
- Can reduce number of updates to reduce CPU load on Vera using the Update Frequency setting. I am not seeing a significant change for DSMR
V4 meters, but for V5 that send data each second it could.
- Nicer looking on ALTUI
Version 1.10 Changes:
- Added support for Gas meter being on OBIS channel number 1-4. Replaced meters will use a different channel.
- Tested with DSMR 5.0 meters. Note that these meters send their data each second rather than once per 10 seconds as older versions do.
This means a higher load on your Vera.
Version 1.9 Changes:
- Fix on LogGet function to correct Gas Flow calculation at startup.
- Removed some obsolete generic functions.
- Can use local loop IP address on openLuup.
Version 1.8 Changes:
- Fix for gas reading of DSMR 2.2 and 3.0 meters.
- Fix for converting meter number with hex values.
- Child devices wil not show the delete button.
Version 1.7 changes:
- Fix for occasional spikes in the Gas Flow calculation by now looking at the timestamp from the meter it self.
- Support for disable attribute so you can disable the plugin without deinstallation
- Some code optimalizations to reduce CPU load for options that are not enabled.
Version 1.6 has not been published.
Version 1.5 changes:
- Added option to show three line(phase) power meters to show the wattage per phase. Only useful if you have a three phase connection.
- Added notifications on nearly all parameters.
Version 1.4 changes:
- Added support for ALTUI.
- Now reads the meter numbers and shows them on the control panel.
Version 1.3 changes:
- Updated for DSMR version 5.0 standard. This includes the voltage, amperes, and power for each Line (Phase); i.e. lines 1-3.
- The DSMR version of your meter is shown on the Control panel.
- Added variable AppMemoryUsed so you can see how much memory the plug in uses (I see about 300KB on UI7)
The plugin version 1.12 is now available on the App Market, you can search on Smart Meter.
To force an update http:///port_3480/data_request?id=action&serviceId=urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HomeAutomationGateway1&action=CreatePlugin&PluginNum=8342&Version=36176
Note: this plug-in also works on openLuup. However, there is a caveat for Raspberry PI. Raspberry PI Jessie has a bug in the LUA Socket module not resetting the timeout timer when receiving data over an open socket. This results in timeouts. A small modification in the openLuup io.lua module fixes this. See http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,39005.0.html for details. Again, this is only confirmed for use on Raspberry PI Jessie.
Also on openLuup you have to install set2net support. See http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,39088.0.html for the details. In the /ect/ser2net.conf file enter this line
3491:raw:0:/dev/ttyUSB0:115200 8DATABITS NONE 1STOPBIT
Then in the plug-in IP attribute enter “127.0.0.1:3491”.