Lightiing

• HQ Lighting
  • Oase InScenio
  • IT (FA500, PROmax, …)

Sensors

• Davis rain sensor
  • Inovally plant humidity
  • RM17xRF smoke sensors

The device panel for some of these will not include all of the commands the device can respond to. For extra commands go to the Managed Devices tab of the RFXtrx and select the device. Optional commands if available will appear in the Command drop down.
The attached ZIP file contains all of the plugin files. The only modified files are:

• L_RFXtrx.lua
  • J_RFXtrx.js

RFXtrxPlugIn1.87.zip (135.6 KB)

1 Like

Thanks for your outstanding work to keep this plugin alive and kicking, Tinman!

I’m still wondering a bit why this plugin isn’t in the app store? No problem, just think it should be in the list, and it would be nice with the auto update option. :wink:

The original developer of this plugin had uploaded files to the marketplace but never released it there. Since I don’t have write access to those files I can’t simply update them there. This also prevents me from uploading some files because they have the same filenames as the originals. This last plugin update I’ve posted will probably be the last until after the next Vera firmware release. In the meantime I’ll be working on finding out if I can get this plugin into the marketplace.

Thanks again. Would indeed be nice to have it updated via the apps. Anyway.

Just wondering,after uploading all the files again (over the old ones) do you need to reboot the Vera controller? After uploading and without a reboot, the advanced parameters tabs shows the new version.

In the Vera UI where files are uploaded it defaults to restarting LUUP when you upload files. You may have to refresh your browser but there’s no need to reboot the hub.

Dear tinman, what protocol should I select in UI7 under RFXtrx device protocol settings to get support for IT (FA500, PROmax, …)? IT protocol is not showing up as a selectable protocol in my UI. Many thanks in advance.

Select the AD / LightwaveRF protocol. But the IT protocol subtype is transmit only so having it selected or not really won’t make any difference.