Plugin version 1.61

How to reconnect after unplugging USB?

For a reason I unplugged the USB cable. And of course in Vera I see the message Can’t dectect device.
I plugged RFXcom back in, but I had to go to the serial port config to set baudrate and select RFXcom device.

Is this always the case after unplugging? Setup the config again?

I’ve had that happen as well but I don’t believe that it always happens that way. The Vera hub will occasionally reload on its own. I believe that if it reloads while the transceiver is unplugged it may lose the serial port assignments. This is really a guess on my part.

Thanks Tinman…

I’ve given up hope on getting a pool easy pool thermometer working at home with RFXtrx433E. I even bought a ZiBlue RFPlayer RFP1000 to try it. But I didn’t get it working due to I didn’t understand the plug-in.

I decided to revisit the RFXtrx plug-in and found there was updates. From the old Beta3 version. Now I got a Telldus Climate Sensor Fridge/Freezer (312716) working after your updates and after updates of the RFXtrx433E to the latest Pro1 firmware. The sensor uses FineOffset as a protocol even though its not defined in the manual, its sisters 313159 and 313160 are.

Next step for me is now to put the the temperature probe into the pool.

Thanks again…
P?l

I am new! Where can I download the zip file? (Plugin V1.61)?

Get the latest version 1.87 here: Plugin Update V1.87 - #9 by tinman - USB RFXtrx Transceiver - Ezlo Community