Preset Modes - Setting Temperature

Hi, I’m able to successfully control my thermostats using the Vera dashboard through a new Vera Secure controller. I recently started using the “preset modes” on the dashboard, setting custom settings for each device in each mode. I’ve noticed that although elsewhere in the dashboard (and also on the app) I am able to set a temperature lower than 58 degrees on my thermostats (heating control), when I set the temperature in preset modes I can only set it as low as 58. Is this a feature or a bug? To me it’s a bug as it stops me from doing what I want to do. Surely i should be able to choose a lower temperature when I’m “Away” or on “Vacation” mode?

Also as feedback on using this feature to set temperature in custom modes - it is a really tedious user experience. The temperature is configured in 0.1 degree increments, and you can only increase or decrease one increment at a time. Frequently there is a 2+ second delay before you can click again. To change the temp by 20 degrees can take a VERY long time. With 4 thermostats to set up that’s like a whole evening’s work!

Hello,

I have opened you a support ticket in regards to this issue.

Please reply to it whenever it’s convenient.

Let us know if there are any changes to this issue and we will get back to you.

Not sure about your other issues, but if you click on the current setpoint on the UI, you can type any value you want there to change the temperature. On the image below, if you click on the 70.0, you can type in the value you want.

Many thanks @sebby - agreed - it would be great if that feature was on the preset modes screen! Unfortunately the temp is just displayed on that screen as HTML text and not an alterable control :frowning:

@Radhawan - thank you! I’ve responded to the email.
Best
Neil