Problem connecting thru Relay

Hello, is there any problem with the relay41.mios.com? I am trying to connect to my Vera controller and there is no way to do it when I try to do it out of home, after login and connect web page, it goes to vera-us-oem-relay41.mios.com and stays there without being able to connect. It is a problem since a couple of days.

Local connect thru local network ip goes well.

regards.

Javier

I am having a similar experience.

Perhaps a reboot of your controller will have it connect to another cloud server?

I’m on 31 and it’s fine. Of course, I could be totally wrong :frowning:

C

I can connect to many of the ones I run on US31

Their status shows now outages.

[quote=“Jamr, post:4, topic:200417”]https://status.getvera.com/
Their status shows now outages.[/quote]

I am getting logout messages, and “Server Hangup Description: Server Hangup” pages. After a few tries I am now in and stable.
But there is some kind of partial service interruption. relay 62 (Vera Secure)…

Not sure if it’s related to what’s going on in this thread… I can log in to getvera.com, but when I click on a controller, it just goes into a redirect loop trying to open local (which I can use all day without logging in).

I normally connect directly via the controller IP address. When I try to login via the login button, I get the normal controller page. When I select a controller, it goes into a continuous loop “Trying Direct Connection” an never connects.

Is that what you’re seeing? I almost never login, or connect via the relay servers (I use a VPN when I’m away) so this problem may have been around for a while.

I normally connect directly via the controller IP address. When I try to login via the login button, I get the normal controller page. When I select a controller, it goes into a continuous loop “Trying Direct Connection” an never connects.

Is that what you’re seeing? I almost never login, or connect via the relay servers (I use a VPN when I’m away) so this problem may have been around for a while.[/quote]

That is exactly what I’m seeing, but it has only been happening to me for the last day or two. Past experience has taught me to wait these things out and they resolve themselves, although this is now getting to the point where it’s a little too long to ignore.

Is that what you’re seeing? I almost never login, or connect via the relay servers (I use a VPN when I’m away) so this problem may have been around for a while.[/quote]

That is exactly what I’m seeing, but it has only been happening to me for the last day or two. Past experience has taught me to wait these things out and they resolve themselves, although this is now getting to the point where it’s a little too long to ignore.[/quote]
I normally use Chrome on Windows 10. I just tried a login on the same Win 10 laptop using Firefox as a experiment. It worked properly and used the direct connection. A login attempt on the same laptop using Edge resulted in a login using the Relay Server.

???

Good cue?. Using Firefox connection works OK, so, it should be some problem of Microsoft Internet Explorer configuration?. I will try uninstalling and reinstalling it, because it gave me some other particular problem that was solved using that procedure.

Regards.

I’ve had this problem for about 6 months now and was able to log into one of my Vera’s at a vacation house no problem but my home one would do the endless loop trying to login using Chrome. I just tried Microsoft Edge which I never use normally and it worked. It’s really odd that it works on one but not the other. Both are Vera 3’s with the same firmware.

Sorry for the thread necromancy but I am having this exact same issue now. Remote Vera Controller access works fine but local one gets caught in redirect loop when using chrome. Edge fine. Just started about a month ago. Tried disabling "chrome://flags/#block-insecure-private-network-requests but to no avail. Ideas? I think it’s probably technically more of a chrome issue but any way for the Vera interface not to try local first?

OK doubling down on my necromancy another 2 years later. Now Edge is going the same thing.

logorrhoea

Try this