Problem including Philio 3-in-1 motion on VeraPlus UI7

After 3 years using Vera3 with UI5 I took the plunge and upgraded to VeraPlus UI7, this afther the mostly positive experiences with the latest Beta. I have lots of devices and plugins and I decided to start from scratch. Including the first Fibaro wallplugs and wallswitches and Greenwave powernode went well. But including a Philio 3-in-1 motion sensor (PSP01) did not go OK. I succeeded to include the device (selecting it out of the devices list). Then 4 devices were made: a parent with zwave icon that shows battery level and device type = combodevide. And a motion sensor, light sensor and temperature sensor. This is different compared to UI5 where the motion sensor was the parent device. and there is no combodevice. BUT… after changing some variables on the parent device which went well all the 3 children dissapeared. And I found no way to get them back… I tried configuring the device again, reset z-wave chip, CTRL-F5, reboot but nothing helps. What can I do ? I even have not found the option how to exclude a device…

In the meantime I found out how to exclude a device (click on add device…??). I excluded the Philio and included it again. In the end it works. But in the meantime the device numbers went from 7,8,9 and 10 to 43,44,45 and 46 ??? So very strange… I am still wondering why now in UI7 4 devices are made and the parent device is quite useless (it only shows battery level…) compared to UI5 ???
Can anyone explain this to me . And also how I can include all the motion and door sensors in UI7+VeraPlus correct the first time because I have some to go… In UI5+vera 3 inclusion of those sensors went very smoothly and fast.

Philo 3 & 4 in 1’s are in the Sensor list in UI7, you should use this when adding.
Philio & Black Cat sensors add immediately with NWI. If they do not, then exclude and reset to factory, power up and they will be found.

I know they are in the sensors list and I also used this when including them. Still it is very difficult and leads to a lot of trial and error and in the meantime I am more than 40 devicenumbers further. I have two of them included know and they work. Still wondering what’s the use of the parent device only showing the battery status ??
I also included a Fibaro motion sensor Gen5. Also this went very troublesome but here I have three devices: parent is the motion sensor and two subdevices for light and temperature. But here I don’t see any battery status. Why are two types of 3-in-1 motion sensors included in diffent ways ? In UI5 the inclusion of both the Fibaro and Philio sensors went right from the first time.

[size=1em]UI7 as you have discovered is a very different beast to UI5.[/size]
[size=1em]The higher security features have contributed to the mayhem with vera FW which is causing the[font=verdana] problems you are encountering; Although in all of our trials the devices where found almost instantly by NWI, so I am at a loss as to why you had Inclusion problems. Are you using the latest FW or an early version?[/font][/size]
[size=1em]Also you may want to check the configuration parameters, it sometimes pays to add the Configs and monitor them to make sure they are in Default. You can then tweak them accordingly to your needs.[/size]
[size=1em]Eventually, Vera will (may) get the firmware right.[/size]

I am using the latest beta and keep the device close to the veraplus when including. What do you mean with “add the configs”? I still use a Vera3 in the same room with lots of zwave devices, this will not cause the problems on the new Veraplus I assume?

Update: All my three Philio’s work now flawless since a couple of weeks. I found out that you must NOT use “configure node right now” with these devices when you have changed/tweaked parameters (which is needed to my opinion). When you do this Veraplus gets confused and makes several new child devices. The old ones dissappear but the devicen rs are suddenly different (much higher). You must awake the sensor (see manual) and then configuration/change of the parameters will go OK.
With oter motionsensors this is not a problem.
Also it’s strange that with the Philio 3-in-1 4 devices are made in stead of 3 as I mentioned earlier.
Both improvement points (or better: bugs…) I reported to Vera Customer Care.

I bought one of these sensors from the vera website…I had a real hard time to get it to pair…Seems like after a bunch of time i gave up and left the sensor next to the vera …It ended up fixing it self…Took a long time to exchange the info…Good luck…