Push message when a door is open

I’m technically on day 2 of setting up my system. So far, I’m only using door contacts at the moment and the Gen 2 keypad from Lowe’s Iris. I have a wine cellar that I want to receive a push alert each and every time the door is opened. I’m a total newbie to this system but can’t find anywhere to send a push alert for that specific sensor. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Next to the sensor in the webgui, click > and select notifications. Select ”Whenever door is opened whether its armed or disarmed”. Select the user who should receive the notification and name it.

Not sure if needed but I have in User & Account Info - User info, selected ”Send me push notifications”.

Perfect, thanks. I created the rule just like you had explained but the check box look like it was checked but greyed out. Working perfectly and thank you again.

1 Like

Yeah the UI should show black rather than gray in my opinion.

Agree, but it gets green when checked to match the somewhat outdated overall green theme. A bit confusing it’s working without being selected, maybe it’s like this (grey and working) when there’s only one user configured in the system?