Push notification messages

Hi
Please any one have an idea about using the push notification messages to control another device. For example i have Aqara hub and this hub sends me push notification messages about the home temperature and humidity. I could not add Aqara to vera, but i got another idea may be some one have more details. I want to feed the Aqra push notification messages to Vera and inside Vera i need to control some devices for example fan.

Thanks

What protocol is it using to push messages? It’s easy to process HTTP requests, slightly harder but possible to accept TCP or UDP over sockets.

Hi, please can you give me more details. I am receiving a notification message on my mobile. These notification messages coming from Aqra hub. I want to send this notification messages back to Vera and use them in a template or a code to control another device. Do you have general idea about the solution? Thanks

Some ideas in this thread:

Hi, may be this informaton helps you https://help.central.arubanetworks.com/latest/documentation/online_help/content/api/api_webhook.htm#Configur

Looks like a pretty standard RESTful API with OAuth protocol authentication.

This means that it would be possible, although quite onerous, to write a Vera plugin to access it directly. Since one example in that documentation is a link to IFTTT, perhaps an easier route, as suggested previously, is to link to that.

IIRC, there is an existing IFTTT plugin for Vera?

Hi
please check this link

Please update me in case you did any coding. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.